Saturday, September 17, 2016

Chef-A-Rella available on Amazon!

I'm happy to announce the launch of the new picture book, Chef-A-Rella, which I recently illustrated for author, Marie Agerton. It's available for sale on Amazon in paperback, hardcover, and kindle versions. You can find it HERE. All proceeds go to the author.

I have yet to receive my final copies, but here's a shot of my paperback proof.


 The story involves a princess who would rather cook than dance . . .


. . . an indignant queen (here she is with her mouth full of food)  . . .
. . . an indulgent king . . .
 . . . a sleepy chef . . .
  . . . and (of course) a happy ending.
This has been a very long process, and I must admit, I'm glad to be finished. Phew!

Typical of any artist, I'm critical of my own work, but I'm plugging my ears to my inner critic and announcing that I'm proud of the finished product. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Every holiday season I give my kids a Big Box o' Books. This one seems delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every holiday season I give my kids a Big Box o' Books. This one seems delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the artwork! Do you have an Instagram profile, I would like to post the book cover with credit back to you. Please let me know if that is OK.

    ReplyDelete