Friday, May 31, 2013

Post Cards

           
They're here! My first official postcard samples have arrived. The edges are a bit raw, but I'm not fussed. I used Vistaprint and went with their standard paper and a gray-scale backside. As far as I'm concerned (and I've been known to be picky) the color and saturation look pretty much like the files I uploaded. 

A warning: Vistaprint is a little wacky. You have only two size options; 5.47"x 4.21" or  8.52"x 5.47". Oh, you already have a design in a standard 5"x 7"? Fuhgeddaboudit. They at Vistaprint go in for no such tomfoolery. Also, printing quantities are 100, 250, 500, 1000, 1500 or any multiple of said options. So, your agent specifically requested 350? You'll have to upload your image(s) twice and purchase one set of 100 and one set of 250. In the end, I would say the image quality for the price is well worth the fanegalin' if you ain't rollin' in the green. 

A big Thank You! to my super SIL Meghan Molumby for her graphic design advice.




1 comment: